Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 14.0
many things need to be fixed... distance attack its one big bullshit! bbot for paladin is now the worst bot ever i see. do smth about that. before people will change bot.
AngryAngryAngryAngry
No one responds, say nothing. We stayed here repeating and practically begging for necessary corrections and have no return.
I have sent e-mail request and also does not help anything. We get guys "loser" waiting and waiting. Very sad this!!Sad

BTW. Bot does not yet recognize INBOX and DEPOT that were modified in the update. When INBOX has more than one page of items the BOT lock!! Can someone for the love of God fix that too!
(05-03-2013, 05:49 PM)Penetraxd Wrote: AngryAngryAngryAngry
No one responds, say nothing. We stayed here repeating and practically begging for necessary corrections and have no return.
I have sent e-mail request and also does not help anything. We get guys "loser" waiting and waiting. Very sad this!!Sad

BTW. Bot does not yet recognize INBOX and DEPOT that were modified in the update. When INBOX has more than one page of items the BOT lock!! Can someone for the love of God fix that too!

This is really... Sad

i send msg too and dont repond my....
i think we need wait
my problem is lotter is very slow and i need looter more fast..
Bmega got us in ass !
many things have to be repair, my bbot is getting shut down by windows but never was that only in this tibia and nothing changed on my computer after 5h of botting 5/6 tibia gets closed Smile distance attack is so sux, cavebot/lotter my cavebot works when he atk monster = he takes wpt+atk monster = he dont folow mosnter when he run he got it in ass. targetting bbot shoot exori san/frigo after death monster. many many bugs Smile and support got us in ASS! just took me ban because i wrote that i waste my cash here and i pay for nothing all at all. I'll get more cash and just buy ibot that's much better... because Bmega got me in ass i will not wait anymore. I was helping in forum but now i'll leave soon as it will be possible Smile
(05-04-2013, 10:58 AM)Gyniu Wrote: Bmega got us in ass !
many things have to be repair, my bbot is getting shut down by windows but never was that only in this tibia and nothing changed on my computer after 5h of botting 5/6 tibia gets closed Smile distance attack is so sux, cavebot/lotter my cavebot works when he atk monster = he takes wpt+atk monster = he dont folow mosnter when he run he got it in ass. targetting bbot shoot exori san/frigo after death monster. many many bugs Smile and support got us in ASS! just took me ban because i wrote that i waste my cash here and i pay for nothing all at all. I'll get more cash and just buy ibot that's much better... because Bmega got me in ass i will not wait anymore. I was helping in forum but now i'll leave soon as it will be possible Smile

Bmega got you in the ass? I think we should have a dont ask to tell policy for these things. Keep you fantasy to yourself. I also play a paladin and its nearly impossible to bot him anywhere good so i just manual him on premium stamina and bot knight the rest of the time its no biggie man just wait for mega to fix it i am sure he is working on it, your empty threats about going to a different bot doesnt scare him you know?
(05-04-2013, 10:58 AM)Gyniu Wrote: Bmega got us in ass !

Enjoy your words!
Lol! i miss new scripts from Dexter hey man don't leave us hanging... Well done with the flamer, he had it coming for a long time