Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 15.1 Beta
A new beta version was released, Bbot 15.1.

You can find it in the downloads section of the main website: http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html

No major changes in the engine were made.

This version was mostly to fix existing problems, so it's not expected to bring new bugs, only fix old ones.

It's Beta because the bugs might not be completely fixed, we need your feedback on that.

Please, download it and test it.

Regards,

Coizado.
cave bot working fine ?
and all little problems ?Big Grin
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
The protector "Player on screen" should ignore players that are in your "Allies" list, in the menu "Allies & Enemies".
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
well fine i will test and respond Tongue

all work fine :* TY MEGA I always believe you, and soo it's isnt hard to fix cave bot : *
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

muito bom valeu! corrigiu os bugs.
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
I have a problem with the protector, I cant setthe alarm to ring when a player attacks me, it keeps telling me that the protector name is invalid
Same problems to me. Bbot refuse to follow monsters at red hp, but continues targeting the monster,
That's because the protector now needs a name, just enter any name in the field "Name" below the protector "Kind".
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
(05-10-2013, 03:53 AM)Canelabot Wrote: Same problems to me. Bbot refuse to follow monsters at red hp, but continues targeting the monster,

I have same problem. PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS.
(05-10-2013, 12:01 PM)davson92 Wrote:
(05-10-2013, 03:53 AM)Canelabot Wrote: Same problems to me. Bbot refuse to follow monsters at red hp, but continues targeting the monster,

I have same problem. PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS.

I have confirmation from the Programmer that this is indeed a bug. He is looking into it. Please wait a for a new version.

Meanwhile you can use Tibia Follow, and don't hunt monsters that casts fields because tibia's follow won't go over fields.
Cavebot sometimes get stucked and won't go to the next point, i dont know circumstances when bbot do it. But its working really fine i got a anti stuck macro.
Perfect work i think.Thanks Smile
Yours
Czorsen
meaby add some feature ...
NPC follow Tongue to cavebot Tongue
Since 2010 bbota use.

(05-09-2013, 06:27 PM)Coizado Wrote: A new beta version was released, Bbot 15.1.

You can find it in the downloads section of the main website: http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html

No major changes in the engine were made.

This version was mostly to fix existing problems, so it's not expected to bring new bugs, only fix old ones.

It's Beta because the bugs might not be completely fixed, we need your feedback on that.

Please, download it and test it.

Regards,

Coizado.
OMG
STILL NOT WORKING TO TAKE ITENS FROM INBOX TO DEPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GOD SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE CALL FIX IT !!!! INBOX WITH MORE ONE PAGE CRASH BOT !! 
MEGA PLEASE MAN FIX IT !!!!!!!
I still wait for new update....
bbot lost target Sad
YES! Slime trainer works fine, 2 hours and it works well, thank you so much! Wink
MapTools don't working. Bbot avoid waypoints with maptools and go to next wp.
The same problem in ver. 15.0
Check this please.
Creature.Follow(ID)

WORK FINE ? i can't use them ;s
Since 2010 bbota use.

(05-14-2013, 08:05 PM)gogol13 Wrote: Creature.Follow(ID)

WORK FINE ? i can't use them ;s

How did you create the macro?
i try to use
Code:
1000 {Follow friend} Self.Attacking()==0 MyFriendID:=Creature.ByName(FriendName) Creature.Follow(!MyFriendID!)

i debug it and id to frend work ...
but "creature.follow" does not respond

i test on 15 version bbot... and in Depot
Since 2010 bbota use.