Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot beta version 6.1 [Testing Stage]
Guys,

We need the cooperation of everyone! Big Grin

Message from MegaNo0body,

English Wrote:Hello,

They need help to test the new version 6.1 r4, which was posted on the official website as Beta. The new version brings many bug fixes and improvements. Many algorithmos of BBot engine were rewritten so as to make the BBot smarter. Also added was a great system of internal cache to prevent heavy algorithms to run hundreds of times per second as before. The new BBot is still in testing phase and the future (the official version 6.1) to double the Looting making it independent of the connection. And with the new cache system the BBot should be lighter.

Sincerely,
MegaNo0body

Português Wrote:Olá,

Precisa-se de ajuda para testar a nova versão 6.1 r4, que foi postada no site oficial como Beta. A nova versão traz muitos bug fixes e melhorias. Muitos algorithmos do BBot Engine foram re-escritos de forma a tornar o BBot mais inteligente. Tambem foi adicionado um grande sistema interno de cache para evitar que os algoritmos pesados sejam executados centenas de vezes por segundo como antigamente. O novo BBot ainda está em fase de testes e o futuro (a versão oficial 6.1) deve dobrar o Looting tornando-o independente da conexão. E com o novo sistema de cache o BBot deve ficar mais leve.

Atenciosamente,
MegaNo0body

I ask that everyone who have any bugs, please let us know, creating a reply to this topic and explaining the problem.

Peço que todos que tiverem qualquer bug, nos informe, criando uma resposta a este tópico, e explicando o problema.
The 6.1 r5 will be released in some hours. I hope that this new version do not have bugs. Can`t wait to release it as official 6.1!
Great Mega! We wait for the oficial Big Grin
The 6.1 R5 was released.
(05-11-2012, 12:08 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The 6.1 R5 was released.

wow

awesome job! Big Grin
Testing it right now :]
Digz~

edit: Walking method is really better , but its losing more loot than the common ..
edit2: Noticed that u put to loot when all killed , I think it could be optional .. since its not , in my point of view , sometimes it kills 5 monsters , and dont open even one , just go away .. but sometimes it loots all , so .. dunno Big Grin
edit3: Well , dont know if its only with me , but the bbot just stop working , after some time , it just stops , dont know for what reason lol .. my character just stand in a sqm until logout damnnnn
true!
- didnt take many loot,
and the major bug: after some time of botting, bot didnt make any action and character going to died
New beta released, R6.
this is horrible, please fix the looting and the way points... still not looting, bots just pauses. almost died.
Going to test.
Digz~
edit1: Where is the download link lal // think that i downloaded the same beta oO
edit2: Same bugs of the old version
I tested the new version and my char also stopped. I had to completely close the bot and reopen it to work again.

I'll try better later. Smile
same i test it after 30-40minutes of botting my char stoped to heal and to walk he just stay nothing more.
looter is a bit better but still forgive much loot...
go ladder/stairs up and down work now but is still a bit buged!
(05-12-2012, 03:36 PM)Dexter Wrote: I tested the new version and my char also stopped. I had to completely close the bot and reopen it to work again.

I'll try better later. Smile

Need to talk with you.
Who is having crashing issues please try to contact me at [email protected]
A crashing bug was just fixed. That bug was killing the engine (making the bot total stop). The R7 is being uploaded and will be available in some minutes.
Waiting for it ..
Digz~

Test = The stopping engine bug has been fixed .. but it seems to lose too much loot ..
But its really better than 6.0 in my pov.
Just needing to fix looter
Digz~

Edit2 = well , my tibia players has stopped working for no reason huh ..
don't know if its bbot problem , but no way to continue like this jejej
Digz~

Edit3 = bbot not eating food from corpse..
Digz~
bbot 6.1 R7

BUG. Bot cannot eat food from Corpses.
but bot can eat food in backpack.
Finally alot better result, still need some tweaking with waypoints/ cavebot, at some places bot still getting stuck (this script have been used by me since lvl 45 -59, so i know its not the script) over all great job keep it up and hopefully soon the bot will be bug free
man mega comon u can make the looter better man....
from 10 creature he loot only from 5-6 this suxx >.<