Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Update / Small Gift / Payment Problems
I just can say kids never grow up even if they get older, if you pay for tibia premium time play tibia nothing stops you from playing but if you can not play tibia without bot you are in seriuos trouble, i mean the bot is a tool that HELPS but if you're using it 24/7 then you should wait until Mega finish it He puts a lot of effort and make it undettectable and save YOUR accounts from a certain deletion.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
I am loving your work Mega... You are doing all that you can. I am sorry that it is taking so long, however I understand that this is a service that you are providing. Just take your time and make it good. You are doing all you can and I think we all/or should understand. Thank you for your efforts and keep up the great job!!

(04-05-2012, 08:41 PM)turu_122 Wrote: VOU ESCREVER EM PORTUGUÊS MESMO PARA AS CRIANÇAS DE PLANTÃO.

PAREM DE ENCHER O SACO DO MEGA!!! O CARA ESTA DOENTE COM DORES E FAZENDO ISSO. NUNCA SE ESQUECE QUE SE ELE RESOLVER NAO FAZER MAIS ATUALIZAÇÃO NOS NAO PODEMOS FAZER NADA.

ENTAO VOCE QUE FICA ATRAPALHANDO AQUI VAI FAZER QUALQUER COISA MENOS ENCHER O SACO DO CARA E ENCHER NOSSO OLHOS COM UM MONTE DE MERDA.

TODOS PAGAMOS ESTAMOS ESPERANDO PQ VC TEM Q SER DIFERENTE????

MEU MEGA O TEMPO Q FOR EU SEI QUE VC E UM CARA JUSTO E VAI SABER O QUE FAZER NA HORA CERTA.

QUANTO ESTA CRIANÇA TEM EM QQ LUGAR MSM. SE EU FOSSE VOCE EU EXCLUI A CONTA DELES AI QUERO VER ELES RECLAMAREM!!!!

FICAM AQUI ATRAPALHANDO O ANDAMENTO DO FORUM QUE SACO.

TRADUÇÃO PARA O INGLES.

I WILL WRITE IN PORTUGUESE EVEN FOR CHILDREN OF DUTY.

STOP TO FILL THE BAG MEGA! THE GUY IS SICK WITH PAIN AND DOING IT. NEVER FORGET THAT IF HE DO NOT SOLVE MORE UPDATE ON WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING.

SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO HERE IS messing ANYTHING LESS EXPENSIVE TO FILL THE BAG AND FILL OUR EYES WITH A LOT OF SHIT.

WE PAY ALL WAITING PQ Q YOU HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT??

MEGA Q MY TIME FOR I KNOW THAT FACE AND A VC FAIR AND WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THE RIGHT TIME.

AS THIS CHILD HAS IN PLACE QQ MSM. IF I WERE YOU I EXCLUDE THE BILL THEY WANT TO SEE THEM AI complain!!

HERE ARE THE FORUM disturbing PROGRESS THAT BAG.
ahahaha nice google translation.
"HERE ARE THE FORUM disturbing PROGRESS THAT BAG."
by the way , Mega is doing a good job, Let him work.
when you finish the job where can i download the new version? thanks
(04-05-2012, 08:00 PM)mrproper Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 07:46 PM)Android Wrote: Totally agree. Bot isn't free so updating must be done guick.

That is not the point. You got it all wrong.

Exactly... do you want to get bot patched 1 hour after Tibia release the patch? - fair enough, but don't be surprised if you get banned within 5 minutes...

Some people just don't understand that you have to put a lot of effort to make sure that the bot works fine and that no one gets banned...
wee w8 for you mega, no problem, mega is the best bot, wee w8 for u update perfect bot, thanks for all, sorry for anyting, when bbot back, im back open my 10 tibias here, hehe, im love you work too mega, when ur need any help tell me, im am scripter ;D
w8 w8 w8 w8 w8 xDD
Deixa a mega trabalhar !!
Guri é um bicho chato da porra.
Todos estamos anciosos esperando Smile)
Digz~
ansioso esperando ³ aejaiejaiej
What mega said is a little rude, but most of us should understand him. He's sick, and under pain... and most importantly, he is working his butt off to provide us with the best Bot for the game ever. I mean, come on; a few days without bot can't hurt that much.
Mega, I just hope you do a good job as you always do, and I am positive that you are doing the best you can right now. Can't wait to see what's new!
We'll be waiting! ^^
just bann those stupid kids that cant live 1 day whitout bot, come on u guys cant play 1 day no bot? jajajaj noobs

great job mega, just bann those annoying kids, lets see if they keep talking shit after that Tongue

keep up the good work dude!
Is there any estimate of when will be released?
There is not estimative* for the release , just be patient , soon as possible Mega gonna update it.
Digz~
why you guys dont simply shut the fuck up and wait? is easy..
HEY NOW, guys... just take it easy and relax... He will get it done when he gets it done.... There is no need to be acting like kids... or calling people kids... or saying things like "shut the f*ck up and wait".........you all need to just take a chill pill and know that when Mega is done... it will be better than ever and well worth the wait.... IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.........................
Totally agreed with Meganobody.
Of course it takes some time to update the bot, he's working alone.
It's lots of programming to do, besides that, I'm sure he wants to make it as safe as possible before relasing it.

Some patience, please..
At least I got things to do while not playing Tibia ^^