Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Update / Small Gift / Payment Problems
(04-06-2012, 05:17 AM)gabichobra Wrote: At least I got things to do while not playing Tibia ^^

I agree
It not your buisness what ppl are going to do (play tibia, watch TV, go to burdel) -.- They pay for it so they pay for service. I undterstand that the time is required, but when you have to wait for bot more than 24h your premium account shouldnt pass.
(04-06-2012, 08:20 AM)Android Wrote: It not your buisness what ppl are going to do (play tibia, watch TV, go to burdel) -.- They pay for it so they pay for service. I undterstand that the time is required, but when you have to wait for bot more than 24h your premium account shouldnt pass.

Do you want to be the first one?
i need bbot :|
I just have expressed my opinion. Ban me for this ? I know that ist hard to upload bot in order to there werent any banishemts, so I'm waiting patielntly and I'm not like a stupid uneducated child, waiting for new versions of the bot, because he has to play 24 -.-

Someone who does not agree with something at once is not worse, it's forum and there statements should be respected.
(04-06-2012, 08:27 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 08:20 AM)Android Wrote: It not your buisness what ppl are going to do (play tibia, watch TV, go to burdel) -.- They pay for it so they pay for service. I undterstand that the time is required, but when you have to wait for bot more than 24h your premium account shouldnt pass.

Your behaviour is really strange, you should respect your customers and their opinions. Remember that if you ban someone for expressing his opinion and take his premium days off, he can easy sue you. It's forum and tibia community is not really intelligent and you should expect that while creating something for them. It's not good move to insult yourselves customers.
OKey, never mind.I'm just disgusted attitude of some people. I think that the forum should be carried out at a certain level, and members should challenge from stupid children waiting for a bot, because it is an expression of low levels.
I know its hard to tell when the bot-update will be finished but mega, can you give us an uptade on the situation. How are things going?
Just fixed a hard bug, hope to release the new bot in some hours if everything go well.
oks us Lord we waiting Smile
thankss :
When u have made that uptade? Big Grin
Dude you need to take a break its looks like youre working your ass off :o Relax Big Grin
(04-06-2012, 08:55 AM)Paul Wrote:

Your behaviour is really strange, you should respect your customers and their opinions. Remember that if you ban someone for expressing his opinion and take his premium days off, he can easy sue you. It's forum and tibia community is not really intelligent and you should expect that while creating something for them. It's not good move to insult yourselves customers.

so ur saying that act like a stupid kid cuz u bought a licence for a program is good? stfu as some ppl said they paid for a service right? i just wanna know how much they would cry if mega release the bbot with bugs and ppl getting banished
wait wait wait... You shouldnt care who will buy BOT ! It can be 10 years old child or 50 year old man. By them Mega ~~ is earning money. So even if the bot buy noobs they pay for it. But when they are writing stupid things on forum there MUST BE one information which realise them that Mega works on it and, no, that someone just insult everyone around, because he writes stupid posts

The second thing.

Its work of Mega to upload bot so he have to do it faithfully.

Dude I got something that might relax u.U might loss like 3 or 4 days of Premium acc right? But remember ! All the others day left u will bot ! U will get much more exp than a normal person, u will get more money, skill faster, because of the bot.Using bot compensates your PA days lost, so try to understand, and dude 1 month of premium account is just 7€, if you have 3$ to spend in bot u might have 7€ for PA.

(04-06-2012, 08:55 AM)Paul Wrote:

Now, seriously? Sue someone because of less than 6 dollars? Are you fucking with my face? Tongue
need to bot my cash maker ;c
I'm waiting, I have patience, and you guys? Mega has said he will restore the days of bbot (if he still has in mind yet).
Guys, the best thing to do is support the Mega ~ because he has worked hard in bbot, that you may do more things in real life.

Negative comments do not help.

And another time I will speak. The bbot is a complement and not a permanent thing in "Tibia" life.
Guys i need to bot 2 like everyone and i want take lvls like everyone i am waiting the bot realase like everyone !
so shut the fuck up!
or u wanna that mega do the same like the inventor from elfbot, release some uptade then close the side ?
so let him time and pacience to realse it peacefull!
OR CAN U MAKE A BOT LIKE HIM , FASTER AND BETTER? WEHN YES.. SO THEN DO IT AND DONT SPAWM THE FORUM PLEASE!