Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Update / Small Gift / Payment Problems
today? -.-
perhaps Smile
one question MEGA, daopay will back at new att? hehe
only 17 minutes people, gogogo!
Cant wait Smile. Looking forward to see the new goodies! After this, I hope DaoPay will come back! It'd be great.
\o nice, hahahahahaha bbot rulez

APEEEEEERTA
Quite long but i am sure that is worth, btw my way to wait for bbot with no stress is just to burn all stamina before it, and you arent wasting anything on update, when it was able to get free premium it was rly free, becouse we was earning it just becouse of tibia update or megas mistake, but for example i always was getting more than loosing on it, btw how about your exam bmega?
was it good or sux?TongueTongue
Ok, the BBot is done, it will be released after some minutes.. I`m compiling a new item database with the new tibia items, it takes a long time, something near 1 hour and after that I`ll upload the new BBot to the website.

The DaoPay option will come back, but its price will be raised.
uhuuu mega the best Big Grin *-*

madrugadinhaaa toda xD
Thank you Mega Smile
Awesome work! Smile
Good work Mega Big Grin
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
niceee Big GrinD!
Soon baby ^^
looking forward.
And, anything new?
(04-06-2012, 08:06 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Ok, the BBot is done, it will be released after some minutes.. I`m compiling a new item database with the new tibia items, it takes a long time, something near 1 hour and after that I`ll upload the new BBot to the website.

The DaoPay option will come back, but its price will be raised.

great,

The price will increase bbot?

Thank you we will be waiting!
nope, have to wait.

okey i go sleep i cant wait more. bye bboters
yep. no bot today ;/
Mega ~, maybe if you can not, alone, to do this quickly, you should engage someone to BBot?