Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Update / Small Gift / Payment Problems
A Small Gift: A seven day gift has been given to all the BBot users that had premium at least 5 days ago. Your premium time has already been increased. It has been given because the BBot had too many bugs and you, the user, deserves a good BBot!
New Payment Method: A new payment method has been added, the MoIP payment method allows Brazillians to buy with Billet, Debit Card and Bank Transfer.
Payment problems: the DAOPAY method has been disabled for sometime, it is under maintence. DaoPay will be actived again after the 9.51 update.

News about the update:
From now unrespectful members will be banished from the forums, and if that member be linked with a BBot account its account will be set free. By the way, nobody will earn free BBot days anymore, because theres too much stupid kids here and made me sad.

The BBot was done for 9.5 but cipsoft released 9.51, I`ll need some hours to update it. It wasn`t released yet because it has a bug. I`ll not release a bot with a critical bug banning everyone just because someone of you are poor and cannot pay premium time. fuck you.

About the crashing issues, I`m very sorry for that and I`m trying to fix it. Unhappy that bugs does not happens on all the computers, just on some random computers. Its not easy to fix something when you can`t see, close your eyes and take sometime on a blind life to see how the hell it is hard.
Hello:

Thanks for your efforts, it is good to know about your progress keep it up.

Good luck
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
Take your time bro ^^
That's it Mega , take the time you need.
The hury is the enemy of the perfection Tongue
haha , digz~
Yeah u're right, but look: ppl pay for all hour of bot, so if there isnt updated version they lost money and it's not fair.
hahaha take a nap mega!
relax!

ty for explanation!
gogo bBot.
Your right, too many little kids on here getting agressive because it's not out yet, its been a few days people need to chill.

Take your time mega and I hope your well
tkz but. MUCH TKZ ! MUCH MUCH ! for the news !

kids oh kids

oh god why?

Kids, READY THE POST !!
dont spam !

"WHEN BOT UPDATE? BLABLABLA "

nb kids.
when new bot ?Big Grin i waste premium time Tongue
We look forward to!
post's explanatory way relieve the tension of its customers.
thank you Smile
ps: remember that these poor people that makes you rich
(04-05-2012, 07:20 PM)iwoq Wrote: when new bot ?Big Grin i waste premium time Tongue

OMG U deserve a ban seriously ¬¬ Wait you fat ass, god dammit

(04-05-2012, 07:22 PM)saibot4fun Wrote: We look forward to!
thank you Smile

Post what bro? Just wait ! Angry
(04-05-2012, 07:27 PM)gabichobra Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 07:20 PM)iwoq Wrote: when new bot ?Big Grin i waste premium time Tongue

thank you Smile

explanatory posts such as this help to relieve the tension of its customers.
you understand now?
and please have more education on this forum.
(04-05-2012, 06:16 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [...] someone of you are poor and cannot pay premium time. fuck you.

This is the worst attitude you could have, really. If you think money is not an issue, why not release the bot for free?

You gotta understand that most of Tibia players are underage, that is why they are behaving like kids, raging all over the forum. (That is also the reason why they want DaoPay back. Kids don't have a bank account nor a credit card but they own a cellphone)
You shouldn't really care about them, just ignore/ban their posts.
But you don't have to bot all time? You can't play without bot?
(04-05-2012, 07:37 PM)mrproper Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 06:16 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [...] someone of you are poor and cannot pay premium time. fuck you.

This is the worst attitude you could have, really. If you think money is not an issue, why not release the bot for free?

You gotta understand that most of Tibia players are underage, that is why they are behaving like kids, raging all over the forum. (That is also the reason why they want DaoPay back. Kids don't have a bank account nor a credit card but they own a cellphone)
You shouldn't really care about them, just ignore/ban their posts.
I agree in number and gender degree!
Totally agree. Bot isn't free so updating must be done guick.
(04-05-2012, 07:33 PM)saibot4fun Wrote:

thank you Smile

you understand now?

No ones need any ''explanatory'' posts ! Mega already said he is working on it. No need to post anything more, just wait Big Grin
(04-05-2012, 07:46 PM)Android Wrote: Totally agree. Bot isn't free so updating must be done guick.

That is not the point. You got it all wrong.
(04-05-2012, 07:47 PM)gabichobra Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 07:33 PM)saibot4fun Wrote:

thank you Smile

you understand now?

No ones need any ''explanatory'' posts ! Mega already said he is working on it. No need to post anything more, just wait Big Grin
Sorry but we pay this bot is not a free service, I paid for this service and have the right to know the progress of it, not users sending us shit because we are charging that it will solve, I understand that today I leave the new update bot, but if he decided to create a bot where the child is most unfortunately he can not complain because who he maintains are these children.
I hope it will be done soon can't wait to try it out! Big GrinBig Grin

Take the time to finish it, don't rush it Smile