Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Update / Small Gift / Payment Problems
lol... do you give extra time for ass kissing or something ? jajajja
Crash, I think you need to learn the difference between ass kissing and respecting a guy who is taking his time to complete a bot that you and all of us are going to use, if he rushed it and released a bot with problems that's detectable you'll all be moaning so be patient and respect mega.

That is all Smile
(04-06-2012, 03:23 PM)crash Wrote: lol... do you give extra time for ass kissing or something ? jajajja

Attacks, insults or suppositions are no longer tolerated! This time it was a warning, the next could result in his banishment, and bbot account deleted.
(04-06-2012, 03:45 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 03:23 PM)crash Wrote: lol... do you give extra time for ass kissing or something ? jajajja

Attacks, insults or suppositions are no longer tolerated! This time it was a warning, the next could result in his banishment, and bbot account deleted.

Dexter me explica o sistema do forum? como ganho reputaçao?
Então Hablom , você ganha reputação só se outra pessoa clickar em Give Reputation to this user ..
Quer dizer que , se uma pessoa gostou do seu post , ajudou ela , e etc , ela te dará um REP+ Smile
Digz~
novos boatos da hora que o up vai sair:?

BBot sempre na frente.
(04-06-2012, 04:34 PM)Digao3n Wrote: Então Hablom , você ganha reputação só se outra pessoa clickar em Give Reputation to this user ..
Quer dizer que , se uma pessoa gostou do seu post , ajudou ela , e etc , ela te dará um REP+ Smile
Digz~

Vlw Digao... ganho um rep+ Big Grin
Haha de nada , qualquer duvida só perguntar Wink
Digz~
I'm not trying to press, so was wondering if you already have a date / time scheduled for the release of bbot?
The BBot just been 100% updated, now starting deep tests... Gonna take like 2 hours and if everything go ok it will be released in the max of 3 hours.
(04-06-2012, 06:23 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot just been 100% updated, now starting deep tests... Gonna take like 2 hours and if everything go ok it will be released in the max of 3 hours.

Awesome Smile
Waiting! ;D
nice Wink
dont worry, take ur time i prefer lost 4 or 5 days premi than my acc so dont worry and dont read this ppl they dont see ur nice job!!

and if u cant wait, play with hands or take other bot so dont cry and dont disturb he waste time when he read all post so stop!!

my english is bad sorry
(04-06-2012, 06:23 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot just been 100% updated, now starting deep tests... Gonna take like 2 hours and if everything go ok it will be released in the max of 3 hours.

Thank you for the information.

We'll be here waiting, hoping that does not have a problem but no!
No problems for now, all functions testes. Now a stability test for one hour.
(04-06-2012, 07:00 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: No problems for now, all functions testes. Now a stability test for one hour.

Yeah, friends countdown!!
Super excited!
YEEEEEEEEEEES
I'm Waiting
kkkk
<3 <3 waiting!! Smile