Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot beta version 6.1 [Testing Stage]
one what need to done is fix one think cuz when bot try go some sqm and get failed i mean laggy or sth like that he lost wpt and all the fucking time walk from left to right or up down on stair etc

so if is posible to add sth like that when bot follow in 10 sec same wpt i mean get the fucking laggy or go up down the stair bot should again follow wpt from first wpt in cavebot.
Angry The bot stops all action after a time and just goes and dies..
thi have happend with me yestrday too this was first time i dont know why i think cuz he was to much expensive for healing then he begins to bug unbelive but would i be afk my ek would died by a young sea serpent a lvl 190 ek !!!
2 bugs:
1 - when you load a script with option map click, it will start working as step by step, unless you manually change to step by step, and later change to mapclick

2 - when a monster dies and you character moves before taking the loot, and gets traped by other monster, it will keep trying to open the loot of the first monster infinitally, not doing anything else (happened to me with mosnter wolf in a 1 sqm corridor)
BBot never be the same as Ibot, complex scripts, lots of features, here the treatment can only be set in two spells while ibot little as possible. WPT can be created as in neobot. !
@Maxmage.. excuse me,what's IBot?
Another bot which owner claims that it's undetectable?
I never tryed IBot myself but from what I heard from my guildmates it's 5 times worse than bbot
Well, all I can say is ... good luck
Ibot is much more advanced than BBot, an example is the treatment of characters. No one he did not get banned so far. Official forum and is more developed. Ibot in 2 months is the popularity of what BBot can dream for 3 years.
Notice how BBot coming up the stairs, or fall into the hole. First, it revolves around for 10-20 seconds
It would be nice if you find a better translator.
As for right now, I'm not able to understand what are you talking about.
(06-04-2012, 07:25 PM)Maxmage Wrote: BBot never be the same as Ibot, complex scripts, lots of features, here the treatment can only be set in two spells while ibot little as possible. WPT can be created as in neobot. !
Don't know what are you talking about if you can't figure out how Bbot works it's not my problem by the way you can set as many healing spells as possible using macros which makes BBot powerful tool it just needs some small improvements to make it flawless that's all.
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

Please who have the bug that makes the bot stop, send a script that can cause the bug to [email protected]

Its the only thing missed in order to release the new 6.1.
(06-04-2012, 11:01 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please who have the bug that makes the bot stop, send a script that can cause the bug to [email protected]

If someone finds a bug and send it to you whether get some extra days to bot or something?
(06-05-2012, 05:58 AM)lanceq Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 11:01 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please who have the bug that makes the bot stop, send a script that can cause the bug to [email protected]

If someone finds a bug and send it to you whether get some extra days to bot or something?

why would you get some extra premium days? it is in your interest too, to post bugs so creator can eliminate them for us (including you)
(06-05-2012, 03:01 PM)nizlov Wrote:

why would you get some extra premium days? it is in your interest too, to post bugs so creator can eliminate them for us (including you)

It seems to me that people have that motivation to share bugs, and when it comes to my interest in this, I can as well buy another, better bot that will not contain this bug.
(06-05-2012, 06:21 PM)lanceq Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 03:01 PM)nizlov Wrote:

It seems to me that people have that motivation to share bugs, and when it comes to my interest in this, I can as well buy another, better bot that will not contain this bug.

Then, good bye!
(05-30-2012, 03:24 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Sorry for the delay. I`m in tests week since the last week. A new beta was released in private (R9 I belive), and the 6.1 official will be released in one or two weeks. All the users will gain 15 days.

Mega, minha premium time terminou hoje e eu sofri com esses bugs, queria saber se vou receber essa gratificação?
email [email protected]. Ativei minha premium dia 22/05 terminou hoje.
R10 Released, please help us to test and tell what is still missing to be fixed.
o que foi arrumado na versão r10?

de cara ja to vendo que loot n foi aprimorado...
perdeu de cara 2 loots :S
(06-07-2012, 11:52 AM)kamas Wrote: o que foi arrumado na versão r10?

de cara ja to vendo que loot n foi aprimorado...
perdeu de cara 2 loots :S

Não adianta você ter um pc ruim e querer que o bbot faça milagre.
O desempenho do seu microcomputador tem que ser bom para qualquer bot funfar perfeitamente.

Aproveitando o tópico, como eu ja tinha dito para o mega por msn.
O friend healer, não está healando quando tem um bicho na frente do seu amigo.
Por exemplo em um corredor.
Se o bicho estiver na sua frente, e o seu amigo estiver atras do bicho.
O bbot não ira healar o seu amigo....
bbot voltou a dar o bug de ir pra 1 canto da tela...
Nossa cave bot piorou pqp